We collect information
The personal information that you are requested to supply, as well as the reasons for asking for it, will be made plain to you at the point where we ask for it.
We may obtain more information about you if you contact us directly, such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of any message and/or extensions you give us, and any other information you want from us.
When you create an Account, we may request contact details from you, such as your name, business name, address, email address, and phone number.
What we do with your information
- We utilize the data we collect in a variety of ways, including:
- Our website is provided, operated, and maintained.
- Enhance, customize, and broaden our website
- Learn about and analyze how you use our website.
- Create innovative new goods, services, features, and functionality.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, for customer support, updates and other website-related information, and marketing and promotional reasons.
- I’ll send you an email
- Detect and prevent fraud
Yellowstones-Jackets.com, employs a conventional log file technique. When people browse websites, these files record their activities. This is something that all hosting firms perform and is part of the analytics for hosting services. Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and perhaps the number of clicks are among the data gathered by log files. These are not linked to any personally identifying information. The information is used to analyze trends, operate the site, track user’s movements on the website, and gather demographic statistics.
Web Beacons and Cookies
Yellowstones-Jackets.com,, like any other website, makes use of ‘cookies.’ These cookies are used to save data such as visitors’ preferences and the pages on the website that they viewed or visited. The data is used to improve the user knowledge by tailoring our web page content to visitors’ browser types and/or other data.